Sunday 12 October 2014

Lost & Found

Jimjams - Layout detail - home-made tagsToday's challenge over on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog is to use confetti on your project.  I had fun punching out some tiny butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch to scatter over my page, featuring photos from my trip to Derbyshire with fellow Master Forger Lesley. 

I blogged here about how lost we kept getting thanks to my inability to cope with the Google maps directions printed by Lesley - and I decided that these photos on top (?) of an elusive "castle" were a great place to record the details in my scrapbook.

Jimjams - layout - Lost & Found

My October Counterfeit Kit included ledger paper, great for a lot of journalling and the bakers twine was perfect for some home-made tags from grey scraps of patterned paper.

3 comments:

Julene Matthews said...

Looks great!Love those cute little butterflies.

Sandra said...

I'm loving the papers you've used - looks great

Lesley G said...

Love the layout you have created here to tell our story.
Great title too!